CIRCollaborative Tools is a European cooperation project of 9 partners for 2016-2019.
CIRCollaborative Tools is an experimental learning project that aims at developping and improving the use of online collaborative tools among our contemporary circus sector, finding common work methods at a European scale.
The project will experiment digital collaborative tools on three major themes:
- Spaces and resources management
- Fostering creativity and artistic research
- Management of collaboration projects
- Action-training workshops on digital collaborative tools
- Full-scale digital tools’ experiments:
- 9 artistic residencies
- 2 research labs
- 4 study visits
- 1 social circus action
- Dissemination workshops and seminars
CIRCollaborative Tools is funded by the Erasmus+ programme of the European Union.